Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You Did It America

Congratulations America, you did it. You rejected the only man who has a proven track record of abiding by the Constitution, the only one who is true to the vision of our founders. You pissed on this man, you laughed along with Hannity, you let Fox News and talk radio fill your head so full of shit it was running out of your ears.

The way Ron Paul was treated by the jews media and by the GOP left a taste so bitter in my mouth I will never forget it. I said at the time when Ron Paul was constantly slandered to the point where he lost the primary, that if he isn't the nominee I hope they lose every single election from now until eternity. I'm not going to just go along and grab my ankles and vote for some marxist asshat like Mitt for Brains.

So way to go America, you rejected the only man who could've beaten Obama, twice.

People get the government they deserve, unfortunately in a democracy I also get the government they deserve. Which is one reason why democracy is a horrendous system.

Welcome to the USSA, land of retards.