Tuesday, November 13, 2012

5 Years, 3,000 Posts, 300,000 Visitors

I can hardly believe it's been 5 years.   I've had a blast and learned more than I ever thought I would.  Thank you to everyone who subscribers, follows on twitter, comments or emails me it is very rewarding to know someone reads what you write.

When I first started just over 5 years ago I told myself I would be happy if 20 people per day came by my site, now on a slow day the number is 15x that much and on a heavy day sometimes 100x that amount.

I keep procrastinating, but I have some VERY exciting plans in the works, which will bring this website to an entirely new level with new features and more content.  I don't want to put a time frame on it, but it's coming so stay tuned, and tell a friend because Truth In Our Time isn't going anywhere.