Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When I Said "Ron Paul Or Not At All" I Meant It

During the campaign the rallying cry was "Ron Paul or not at all" meaning if Ron Paul isn't the GOP nominee they can kiss our ass. When I said it I sure as shit meant it too. Today, I wrote in Ron Paul.

They can count it, not count it or shove it up their assholes for all I care but I refuse to vote for the two main candidates who are identical in every measurable way outside of skin color. We have had a ton a crappy presidents in this country, but I really don't think the choices have ever been so poor.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy."

- Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope


If anyone is interested I am predicting a Romney victory.  With him polling at 85% in kikestan it seems as though he is a more attractive puppet to them.