Friday, November 27, 2009

A Word On Revolution and Liberty Torrent Posts

Over the last couple years I have compiled a list of torrents. One list is called Revolution Torrent, the other Liberty Torrent.  Two days ago mininova.org completely wiped out their database of torrents and now only offers "original content" (indie music etc)  So now the torrent community, myself included are having to make adjustments in order to spread content.

I am staying away from thepiratebay since they're future is pretty uncertain and long term I'll be surprised if they are around.  For now I'm considering uploading these videos to KickassTorrents I may load all the documentaries into one torrent file and seed it that way.  Check back often because although some of the links won't work now I hope to have them all up and running by next week.