Monday, November 9, 2009

Help Me Grow Truth In Our Time

Over the last 2 years I have posted an average of over 1 post per day.  Each post takes probably an average of 10 minutes just to format correctly and insert the right html etc.  This doesn't include the posts that I personally write which sometimes take hours.  Nor does it include the countless hours that I spend searching the internet for stories and videos that I think are essential for people to see.  I really can't put a figure on how many hours I spend working on this blog.

I have enjoyed the work so far and am pleased with the successes.  The blog continues to grow daily and as we get more readers it should grow even faster.  I appreciate everyone who emails stories to your friends and families or links to these articles on forums and other websites.  Google has reduced my pagerank from 4 to 2 (out of 10) which has reduced the amount of traffic I get from Google searches and this hasn't slowed down the growth.  It just means I get more from Bing and Yahoo and direct links such as email.  I'm not sure how my pagerank was reduced or if it was malicious or not.  I tend to think it is due to the nature of this blog, I would think that it is a first sign of things to come.

We will cross that bridge when we come to it but for now if the forces who like to shut down dissent are going to work against us, it is imperative that you step up your efforts to spread the word.  If you like a story here link to it in your facebook or twitter, submit it to Digg, or email it to a friend.  If you are a regular reader of this site you know how dire our condition is right now.  I have had personal experiences in the last week that reaffirms this and it only makes me stand stronger and more resilient. 

I can't express how grateful I am to those who spread the Truth, no matter the cost. 

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke