Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Jew Sells US Down the River



Story here.

"The 84-year-old Kadish was to be charged with slipping classified documents about nuclear weapons, fighter jets and air defense missiles to an Israeli Consulate employee who also received information from convicted spy Jonathan Pollard, authorities said."

The scary part of the story is that it claims this won't hurt US Israeli relations, I wonder how the relationship would be if the roles were reversed. Perhaps I'm missing something but when is the last time an "ally" of ours stole vital military secrets? Kinda reminds me of the Ariel Sharon quote.

"Every time we do something , you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear : Don't worry about American pressure on Israel . We , the Jewish people , control America , and the Americans know it."