Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glenn Beck Holds Restoring Courage Rally....... In Kikestan

As the Glenn Beck tag at the bottom of this post proves, I have been on to the jewish pawn Glenn Beck from day one. I have warned everyone I know about this snake in the grass and surely this puts an end to any argument that anyone has about where Beck stands.

SOURCE


On his radio show Monday, Glenn Beck announced that he'll be holding a "Restoring Courage" rally this August in Jerusalem, which he said would be a "life altering event" that the "very gates of hell" would try to prevent.

A post on his official site explains: "Taking a stand is not always easy, but now more than ever it is imperative that we live with conviction and do the right thing. It is time for us to courageously stand with Israel."

"I invite you to join me in Israel this summer to stand together and show the world what living a life of faith and honor really means," Beck said. "I invite you to join me in my quest to Restore Courage."

According to the Huffington Post, Beck said on his show Monday: "God is involved in man's affairs, but so is the force of darkness. I believe I've been asked to stand in Jerusalem. Many in the history of man have had the opportunity to stand with the Jewish people...and they have failed."

Beck, who was in Israel last week, also noted that it would be harder to get people to this rally than to his "Restoring Honor" rally in D.C., which according to one estimate drew about 87,000 people last year. Beck himself put the crowd size at 500,000.