Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Government Crackdown On The Internet Spurs Innovation By We The People

The internet is out of the bag, and no matter what they do they can't put it back in. For nearly 20 years people have experienced the raw power of free information. I rely on the internet so heavily that if it was taken away (barring complete collapse) that I would work tirelessly to restore free access to information.

As I have said from very early on I fear losing the internet second only to confiscation of firearms. Perhaps fear isn't an accurate word, more accurately nothing will cause me to act without heeding legality more than the above mentioned scenarios.

Even with this recent crackdown freedom lovers sprung into action and began contemplating ways to insure that the internet stays in OUR hands not that of corrupt governments or big business.

This is one of those ways.