Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vote For Truth In Our Time In The Bloggers Choice Awards

My site was nominated for Best Blog of All Time!

I appreciate everyone who subscribes and comments to the site, it makes doing this a much more enjoyable experience. If it wasn't for you guys reading it, odds are I wouldn't be doing it so your support means a lot.

I would like to spread the word about this blog and am always thinking of ways to get this message to a broader audience, which is where the Blogger Choice Awards come in. I found out you have to register to vote which is kind of a PITA, but again if you have a couple minutes and wanna help spread this message go to

http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/96092

and vote. I submitted it in the categories of Business, Political and Best Blog of All Time :), so make sure you vote for all three. Thanks for the help!