Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pissed Off At The Media? You Have A Choice

A new rasmussen poll says the following.

"Sixty-six percent (66%) of U.S. voters describe themselves as at least somewhat angry at the media, including 33% who are Very Angry.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 31% say they are not angry at the media, but that includes just nine percent (9%) who say they are not at all angry."


It is no secret that the media is 100% controlled by a very very small group and chances are if your reading this I'm preaching to the converted. But as the poll shows the majority of Americans are pissed at the media and I count myself among their ranks. But just being mad without taking action pretty much means nothing except higher bloodpressure.

So put your anger to good use, find INDEPENDENT online sources for news! This is so crucial, if we ever hope to free ourselves from the yoke of a controlled media we have to tell them to screw off and nothing says it better than stop buying papers, stop watching TV, stop watching movies in theatres. Honestly it's not that hard I have done it for several years now and I find it very liberating for my mind and I enjoy the money I save as well.