Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Peter Schiff A Neo Con?

As readers of the blog know I frequently feature videos and articles from Peter Schiff.  I have contributed to his campaign, have bought probably 10 of his books, I am signed up to volunteer with his campaign and am a EuroPac client.  The following video however really disturbs me.

Readers of this blog will also know that I am very aware of the damaging influence jews have had on our nation and the world. I have defended Peter and his Dad knowing full well that they were jews but up until this time Peter had a pretty stellar track record.

In this video Peter advocates going into Iran and bombing them if they don't let the US inspect wherever they please. Now last time I checked the US doesn't have a right to do anything inside another country let alone bomb them if they don't comply with our wishes.

This is the jewish neo conservative take on foreign policy. Not the Constitutional stance. The Founding Fathers would be ashamed to hear would be politicians espouse this type of foreign policy.

I have considered writing Peter and asking him about his stance on sending foreign aid to Israel, but I think I have my answer.