Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gays Are Degenerate Filth


The picture above blatantly mocks The Last Supper of Jesus Christ. Don't let the media fool you for a second that the "gays" are friendly and are just like you and me except like people of the same sex. Faggots are the most degenerate filth the earth has ever seen. If you don't agree have a look at their real side.

I tend to be of the mind that if you present people with the Truth that they will form an opinion and do the right thing based on their findings. The reason in my opinion that the majority of people are so misguided is that the people they look to for guidance only show them selective information in order to keep them in check. That is what I intend to do with this site is show people the unadulterated Truth and let them form whatever opinion they may given that information.

Without further introduction I give you one of the most vile and evil things I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't say that to build hype, or to exaggerate. I say it from the bottom of my heart. Portrayed in the following link is most definitely NSFW, however I think it is crucial to witness if you are going to make an informed decision on homosexual behavior. This is the non politically correct side of the gay issue.

Folsom Street Fair