Sunday, January 27, 2008

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain


I will be honest in saying that I have never cared for John McCain. I have always found him to be far to liberal for my taste and he comes off as a typical neo con. McCain wouldn't even be on the map if it wasn't for being a POW, which in all seriousness I'm sure was hell. My heart goes out to veterans that had to endure things that most couldn't even imagine. This is why I get pissed when I find out that these people come back and piss their honor away for the sake of political gain. My father is a Vietnam veteran and it is a brotherhood of people who served together and I can assure you that they would like nothing more than to see a fellow vet get into the Whitehouse, that is why it speaks volumes when these great men speak out against the turncoat that was once their brother. This is well organized website that includes videos and documents exposing the harm that Sen. McCain did when he began playing the political game.

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain