Sunday, December 16, 2007

How Mike Huckabee Lures the Christians


I hear a decent amount of good Christian people clamoring for Huckabee these days. They say he supports Christian values and will stand up to the evil hordes. However please go back with me and remember when George Bush gave us this same line of bull. He pandered to the Christian Conservatives got elected then claimed that all religions worship the same God.

Huckabee runs a smooth line, I'll give him that, he's a politician through and through. He says the right things that get you thinking man this guy is great, to bad it is only words from another one out of the machine. I stumbled upon this website exposing the truth of this liberal in disguise and I hope everyone spreads the truth to friends and family.

Tax Hike Mike