Saturday, December 8, 2007

Behind the Big News Propoganda and the CFR



The Council on Foreign Relations is one of the most powerful organizations in the world. Before you dismiss such a statement as ramblings from a conspiracy theorist I believe this quote from one of the founders of the CFR sums it up well.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

This video is roughly an hour long and I assure you that you will find it very educational and eye opening.