Saturday, April 16, 2011

What You Can Do

Once someone realizes the grave nature of our current situation the first question asked is "what can we do about it"

It's a very good question, one that nobody seems to have a satisfactory answer to. The only thing I ever hear is educate people on the Truth, which is an idea which drives this blog so I agree with this, but it certainly isn't the only thing we can do.

Like everyone else who understands how that world really works and has a firm grasp on the reality of our situation I need to do something, I can't sit around and do nothing, so I work very diligently trying to be the most informed that I can and in turn inform everyone around me. Now I want to provide real actions that can be taken, some are so miniscule that I'm sure many will think they are too minor to even consider. The hardest part is that you might not even see the fruits of your endeavours and that is a hard hard thing. To work tirelessly and never see the benefits of your labor is difficult and often depressing.

But we all can agree that something must be done if our White Western Society is to survive and one day flourish. We can't in good conscience sit back and watch our enemies rule over us. So I will be adding to this series as time permits and ideas arise. They are things that will help, all of them relatively minor, but they will push the pendulum back from tyranny towards freedom and that is what it's all about.

You can think it's pointless, that these actions are to small and will be futile, but you cannot say that nobody has given you steps to take. An idea which has captivated my mind since I was a child is the fact that our Founding Fathers risked EVERYTHING for the CHANCE of freedom, it really was live free or die with them, there were no guarantees of their success or even survival, but they fought because it was the right thing to do, because they would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

I write, and do these things because I don't want to be a slave, I want a light at the end of this tunnel, I'm young I don't want to live under marxist rule and want to leave a better more prosperous future for my progeny than I had.

If we fight we have a chance, if we don't than there is no chance. So stay tuned, stay passionate and remain vigilant. More to come.