Thursday, November 11, 2010

Obey The Law!

The following are a selection of Scriptures I got from Yahweh's Servants a website that I will be discussing in greater detail at a later date.

These Scriptures are post worthy for me on several levels. One being that they are verses rarely if ever read in modern "Christian" churches. The other that they outline the plainest verses on the importance of following the Old Testament Law, such as the food laws, racial mixing etc. These are clearly never taught in church today because they fly in the face of Churchianities satanic agenda. You are taught today that you have to obey Man's Law but not Yahweh the Creator of the Universes Law, what perversion.

So enjoy these verses, I have.


Exodus chapter 34 verse 14;“For thou shalt worship no other god, for YHWH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God”

Matthew chapter 6 verse 24; (The Messiah said) "No man can serve two masters..." (The Messiah rejected a multi-god culture)


Joshua chapter 24 verse 15;
“…choose you this day whom ye will serve; …but as for me and my house, we will serve YHWH”


Matthew chapter 5 verses 17-18;
(The Messiah said) “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am come not to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”


Matthew chapter 7 verses 21 -32;
(The Messiah said) “Not every one that saith unto me, God, God, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will (Old Testament Law) of my Father which is in heaven”. 22 Many will say to me in that day, God, God, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity”. (Lawlessness)

Matthew chapter 12 verse 50;
(The Messiah said) “For whosoever shall do the will of my Father (Old Testament Law) which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother”.

Matthew chapter 19 verse 17; “… if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments”. (Old Testament Law)


John chapter 14 verse 21; (The Messiah said) “He (NOT everyone) that hath my (Old Testament Law) commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him”.


John chapter 15 verse 10; (The Messiah said) “If ye keep my commandments, (Old Testament Law) ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's (Old Testament Law) commandments, and abide in his love”. Leviticus chapter 11 verse 44;“For I am YHWH your God; ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy, for I am holy…”

2 Corinthians chapter 6 verses 14 & 17; “14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate…”

Amos chapter 5 verse15;“Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment at the gate.”


1 John chapter 2 verse 15; "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."


1 John chapter 3 verse 4; Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Hebrews chapter 10 verse 26; For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Deuteronomy chapter 6 verses 13-18; “Thou shalt fear YHWH thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name. 14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you; 15 For YHWH thy God is a jealous God among you lest the anger of YHWH thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth. 16 Ye shall not tempt YHWH your God, as ye tempted him in Massah. 17 Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of YHWH your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee. 18 And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of YHWH: that it may be well with thee…”


Ephesians Chapter 5 verse 11; “And have NO fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather EXPOSE them”

Matthew chapter 7 verse 16 -20; “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them”.