Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is Wikileaks Tied To The CIA Or Mossad?

Up until recently I have been an outspoken supporter of wikileaks, their founder Julian Assange and their stated mission online. As things sometimes do some information has begun to circulate that wikileaks is funded by George Soros and has ties to the Mossad and or the CIA. Now I can't confirm any of these allegations but I do consider them noteworthy.

One of the biggest red flags for me is Assange's statement that he is "annoyed" by 911 Truth stating that there are "actual conspiracies" out there. Now anyone who has honestly taken the time to investigate 911 knows at least 1 thing for certain, we aren't getting all the facts on 911, so for someone like Assange to try and divert attention from it is very suspicious.

Many people have made up their minds about Assange and wikileaks but I am not one of them, not yet. I most certainly will proceed with caution from this point but I'm not going to condemn them now, I see no reason to rush to judgement.

The following links provide a balance to the very favorable coverage I have given them in the past. Take these for what they're worth.



Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is 'annoyed' by 9/11 truth

Is the latest Wikileaks release serving the military industrial complex?

GORDON DUFF: WIKI-LEAKS IS ISRAEL, LIKE WE ALL DIDN’T KNOW

WIKILEAKS WORKS FOR THE CIA AND MOSSAD?