Friday, July 23, 2010

987 Days, 1,373 posts, 100,000 visitors!

I made the first Truth In Our Time blog post on November 10, 2007. 987 days ago. I became tired of being banned or moderated at forums and various places across the net for telling the Truth. Even on "liberty" oriented boards 99 times out of 100 you can't mention anything about jews or black on white crime, they censor you because in the final analysis they don't love the Truth.

Psa 33:4 For the word of Yahweh is right; and all his works are truth.

As the sub title has been from day one "Where The Whole Truth Is Our Only Goal" that has always been the focus, to provide as complete a picture as possible of current and historical events.

We have been far to lazy for far to long and it shows. Our nation is in the grips of marxism and the land our forefathers conquered is now bankrupt financially but more tragic still, morally. The sad reality of our situation is that people get the governments they deserve and as William Penn said "men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants"

I am amazed at what I know now compared to what I thought I knew almost 1000 days ago. All I want to know is the truth, which has led me and many others down quite an interesting path. I wholeheartedly share the sentiments of Patrick Henry

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth. For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves longer."

So my message to you is to pursue the Truth, regardless of where it takes you, regardless of consequences. Take solace in the fact that you are doing right despite what the world tells you. Question things, don't just take things at face value, question what I post, question what your pastor tells you, what your parents tell you, question what everyone else blindly swallows.


2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

 

I want to thank you for everything you have done. For telling others about us, for emailing articles to people, for posting on message boards, for just stopping in and reading the latest posts. It has been a great experience for me and I thank you all for it.

When I first started I thought "well if I can get 5 people to come by per day and listen to what I have to say that's 5 that I don't have now" but now 100,000 visitors later I'm amazed at the results. We are having an effect, fighting the good fight, putting the Truth out there online or off.

Don't misunderstand, we are in for some seriously dire times but we WILL win, it is our destiny, and I'm proud to embark in such an epic struggle!

THANK YOU and I hope you have a great weekend!