Friday, October 9, 2009

They Forgot The Keyword "Peace"



As I reported in this article more men have died in Afghanistan since the Usurper took control than died in the entire first 5 years of the war. We have had missile strikes in Pakistan and are on the brink of bombing Iran, now call me crazy but I think this is the exact opposite of peace.

I find it uncanny that one of the most quoted lines in Orwell's 1984 is

War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength


tell me that isn't exactly where we are as a society. We have an Ursuper in power that has escalated his predecessors wars and is posturing to start some of his own and he gets a Nobel Peace Prize. Simply amazing, a sign of the times.

Of course this is just a shallow attempt to bring Barack Hussein's approval ratings, which have been in constant free fall since he assumed the position of President, above the 50% mark.